The way Clark has made is the history of forklift
Clark who started its business as automobile parts manufacturer in 1903 invented the world’s first forklift in 1917, which brought innovative change to the concept of distribution. Clark set a standard of modern forklift in 1920s and has been at the forefront of every major echnological advancement in the world’s forklift industry for over 80 years. Clark opened its various patent to the industry, which has been freely adopted by every forklift manufacturer as an industry’s standard technology.
Over one million Clark forklift have been produced, among which 700,000 are still in operation around the world.
Clark is the forklift.
- Clark appoints Conger Industries as dealer2021-08-19 09:41
- Clark appoints Arizona dealer2021-07-16 16:26
- Clark launches new L-Series diesel forklift trucks for Non-EU markets2021-04-29 09:59
- Clark：Logistics solutions from a single source2021-04-13 09:33
- CLARK Material Handling Company Announces new WPL40 Electric Pallet Jack product2021-04-09 09:12
- Clark launches a tugger train system for efficient production logistics2021-03-17 11:59
- Clark relocates for growth2021-02-18 09:58
- Clark appoints Duke Equipment in Florida2021-01-29 14:53
- Clark adds Li-ion models2020-10-30 10:13
- CLARK partners with Flux Power to supply lithium-ion batteries2020-08-05 10:32