- Forklift Truck
- Diesel Counter Balanced Truck
- Gasoline Counter Balanced Truck
- LPG Counter Balanced Truck
- Dual Fuel Counter Balanced Truck
- Four Wheel Electric Counter Balanced Truck
- Three Wheel Electric Counter Balanced Truck
Yale Materials Handling Corporation is a global organization and is part of the NACCO Materials Handling Group (NMHG). NMHG is the largest producer of lift trucks in the United States and the third largest worldwide with $1.5 billion in revenues. NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures and sells a full line of lift trucks under the Yale brand. Lift trucks are manufactured in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Brazil, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, and Scotland. Retail sales of lift trucks and replacement parts are sold, supported and serviced through Yale authorized dealers.
As a leader in materials handling, Yale offers so much more than the most complete line of lift trucks. All our lift trucks come with the support of an entire company, our strategically located dealer network, service technicians and everything needed to finance and manage your lift truck fleet.
Yale manufactures and distributes a full line of products in Class I - Electric Rider Trucks, Class II - Narrow Aisle Trucks, Class III - Motorized Hand Trucks, Class IV - Cushion Tire Trucks and Class V - Pneumatic Tire Trucks. Product line offerings can vary by region so you should check the product section of the website covering your area - North America, Latin America, Europe/Middle East/Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Yale adds fully-integrated lithium-ion solution to forklift design2020-07-31 19:56
- Yale extends Setegar territory2020-06-19 17:24
- Yale robotic reach truck wins gold Edison Award2020-04-18 10:27