Taizhou Jetstar Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. (formerly named Nanfang Machinery Factory) is a Hong Kong sole invested company. Our company was established in 1991 as a professional manufacturer and exporter of building machine and logiest machine. As a diversified, high-tech, and internationalized large modern company, our head office is located in Hong Kong, as a window for overseas business. Our factory is located in Economic Development Zone, Taizhou City, Jiangsu Province.
During the development of our company, we have realized that people are the most important resources of all. Currently, we have 20 veteran engineers and experts who are busy in developing new electric logistics machines. Also our products are of streamline design and have many components made in America and Europe. So the surface, structure and useful life about our products have achieved the international levels.
Backed by our own and our partner factories, professional technology and valuable customers, our products has steadily developed into one of the largest and most experienced suppliers of concrete mixer,concrete vibrator, electric stackers, electric pallet trucks, and series semi-electric stackers in China. Our products are marketed under"WT" and "Jetstar" brand and sell well in the markets of Russia,America, Europe and other different areas around the world.
We persist in the principle of "quality first, customer first, and management first", so that we can offer you the first class products and the first class service. We sincerely welcome new and old friends to visit our factory, looking forward to establishing good and steady cooperation relationships with customers like you. We believe that our cooperation will be happy and successful. Thank you very much for your concern on Jetstar products.
- Industry 4.0: Hyster Europe introduces truck-based robotics solutions2019-03-08 15:20
- Go to the Front Line, and Listen to Heartfelt Voices — Ningbo Ruyi launched Regional Market Exchange2019-02-21 11:43
- Toyota Material Handling to the rescue with donation of forklift truck Vanden Recycling2019-01-21 16:42
- 10 features of the 2019 Hyster® Fortens® forklift2019-01-21 16:41
- KONECRANES WINS REPEAT ORDER FOR MOBILE HARBOR CRANE TECHNOLOGY IN TURKEY2019-01-21 16:27
- KONECRANES AWARDED ORDER FOR THREE LARGE MOBILE HARBOR CRANES FROM RAS AL KHAIMAH, UAE2019-01-04 11:00
- KONECRANES WINS PORT AUTOMATION DEAL IN THE MIDDLE EAST2018-10-22 10:05
- A KONECRANES GOTTWALD MOBILE HARBOR CRANE WITH NEW DRIVE CONCEPT DELIVERED TO BREMER WESERPORT2018-09-18 16:14
- KONECRANES TO DELIVER 26 RTG CRANES TO SOUTH CAROLINA PORTS AUTHORITY, USA2018-06-20 12:06
- Linde Material Handling launches new lighting products2018-05-22 10:58