Konecranes is a world-leading provider of lifting solutions and service, with a track record in pioneering, leading, and shaping developments in the industry.
Konecranes customer service and lifting equipment keep production processes up and running around the world, meeting tough end-user demands for increased uptime, reliability, safety, top performance and the lowest possible lifetime costs. We have the right equipment - large and small - to help our customers run their operations very efficiently, whatever the field they are in, from paper, primary metals, mining, ports, and shipyards to power generation, waste management, plastics, automotive manufacturing, and numerous other applications.
We also lead the industry in the development of preventive service and offer that expertise to our customers through a global network of service professionals operating from more than 370 service depots worldwide.
Our extensive service network provides us with a valuable source of experience and know-how, and we use this input in further developing our expertise. In particular, we focus on areas such as advanced automation, preventive service, remote monitoring, product design, operator ergonomy and safety, and environmentally sound solutions.
We are organized along three global business areas: Heavy Lifting, Standard Lifting and Service.
Konecranes sales totalled EUR 1,483 million in 2006, and we employ approximately 7500 people in 41 countries. KCI Konecranes Plc's shares are listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange (symbol: KCI1V) and our shareholders represent a cross-section of international investors.
- KONECRANES WINS REPEAT ORDER FOR MOBILE HARBOR CRANE TECHNOLOGY IN TURKEY2019-01-21 16:27
- KONECRANES AWARDED ORDER FOR THREE LARGE MOBILE HARBOR CRANES FROM RAS AL KHAIMAH, UAE2019-01-04 11:00
- KONECRANES WINS PORT AUTOMATION DEAL IN THE MIDDLE EAST2018-10-22 10:05
- A KONECRANES GOTTWALD MOBILE HARBOR CRANE WITH NEW DRIVE CONCEPT DELIVERED TO BREMER WESERPORT2018-09-18 16:14
- KONECRANES TO DELIVER 26 RTG CRANES TO SOUTH CAROLINA PORTS AUTHORITY, USA2018-06-20 12:06